The best way to assess The Meadow Event Park’s potential as a site for your event is to visit us in Caroline County. We’re easy to find, and our staff are happy to arrange a meeting and tour.
From I-95, take Exit 98 (Doswell) and travel 1½ miles east on state Route 30. The main entrance to The Meadow Event Park will be on your left, and the Equine Complex will be on your right.
- Take U.S. Route 301 to state Route 30; travel about 3 miles west on Route 30. The main entrance to The Meadow Event Park will be on your right, and the Equine Complex will be on your left.
- Take U.S. Route 1 to state Route 30; travel about 2 miles east on Route 30. The main entrance to The Meadow Event Park will be on your left, and the Equine Complex will be on your right.
Public camping reservations may be made using the link below. Please follow all policies and rules. Questions may be sent to email@example.com. At the present time, camping is available in the General RV North Campground located via Gate 3 and directly behind and north of the Farm Bureau Center. Maps and specific information can be found in the booking information.
RESERVE CAMPING AT MEADOW EVENT PARK
**Black out dates are in place for time periods where camping is not available due to facility rentals at the Meadow Event Park.
- Park in designated reserved site.
- Camping is one part of the many activities that take place at our property. Please understand that we offer minimal amenities.
- Please respect the maximum guest rule.
- If you are attending an After-Hours Concert, we ask that you do not use your camp site as a gathering place for parties. At present, the maximum guest # is 6.
- No excessive noise, which may disturb other campers, will be permitted.
- All sites must be booked through the online booking system.
No drainage water or sewage may be disposed on the surface of the ground. If caught, you will be asked to leave the Campgrounds and will not be permitted to return the following year. THIS INCLUDES “GRAY WATER.”