The Meadow Event Park in Caroline County, Virginia, is rich in history and adaptable event space.
Thoroughbred racing legend Secretariat was born here in 1970. Three years later he blazed his way into Triple Crown history.
Since then, The Meadow has transformed from a family farm to a multi-purpose venue that is home to the State Fair of Virginia and other notable events. The 331-acre property features a mixture of original structures and newly constructed facilities.
- The Exhibition Hall (63,354 square feet);
- The Meadow Pavilion (6,984 square feet);
- Meadow Hall, a stately and unique location for executive conferences and scenic weddings, receptions and other gatherings;
- Bold Ruler House and the 143-stall Southern States Legends Stable;
- four equine show rings;
- ample acreage with infrastructure that can meet a variety of event needs; and
- an abundance of parking and a pedestrian tunnel under state Route 30.